Monday, March 26, 2012

Daughters In My Kingdom

    "When we choose to keep God's commandments, we honor Him      and acknowledge our identity as daughters of God.
    (Visiting Teaching Message, March 2012)"

As I have ponder how I can reach my potential as a daughter of God, I have realized that first I must understand and feel that I truly am a daughter of God. I have a Heavenly Father that know me, loves me, and has a plan for me.

I have come to realize that Satan is working hard to destroy the divinity of women. You see, if he can at all make us think that we are not important or that we do not have a purpose, he not only will have destroyed the salvation of one soul, but of a family and even a community. The influence of a righteous woman who understands her divinity is far reaching. Please understand that you are a daughter of God!








No comments:

Post a Comment